TSNAP membership is open to anyone who has job responsibilities or interests in assessment.
TSNAP membership runs annually from September 1st through August 31st.
Benefits of TSNAP Membership:
- TSNAP promotes increased communication among assessment professionals across the state.
- TSNAP maintains a positive working relationship with TEA, ETS, and Pearson benefiting assessment professionals.
- TSNAP is a partner that participates in planning for the Texas Assessment Conference.
- TSNAP plans and conducts new test coordinator academies.
- TSNAP hosts a website that gives the latest up-to-date information and provides an online community for members.
- TSNAP provides a Best Practice Forum for members.
Cost of annual membership in TSNAP is $25.
How to pay your membership dues:
- Mail paper application with check to treasurer
- Mail/Email Purchase Order to treasurer
- Click the Join Now button below to pay with a credit card
Print Paper REGISTRATION Form to Mail
For membership questions contact Bill Renton, TSNAP Membership Chair.